Saturday, September 10, 2011

WE ARE COMING HANNA GRACE! TRAVEL CALL 9/9/2011

Today was a day that will go down in Weigner history as a day that two labors of love came to an end.  On September 9, 1996, Rebekah Adelaide Weigner came screaming onto the scene, and today September 9, 2011 we got the call that we could travel to pick up Hanna.  Two labors of love.  One child growing withing my body, where I felt some control and physical connection with my heart, while Hanna was a surprise baby that instantly was placed upon my heart and my love for her has grown and grown though physically I've had no control.    Rebekah's life is a story of miracles, just as Hanna's has been and will continue to be.  The road was almost impossible at times and my heart grew weary, yet it's hard to give up on God when you live surrounded by miracles!  I have another book written upon my heart all about this journey which I hope to one day get to paper.  Thank you so much for those of you that have been praying for us, that have supported us and loved us, and are just as excited for us to make Hanna a physical part of our family.  Stay tuned for updates and keep the prayers a coming!  Love to all, and praising God tonight who has given us so much to be thankful for.  We are truly blessed.

No comments: