Friday, September 16, 2011

A surprise newspaper article!!

This Sunday our church is taking part in a movement called Back to Church Sunday.  A Philadelphia paper sent up a reporter this past Sunday the 11th to hear what was going on.  On that Sunday, our Pastor called us up to the front and presented us with a check for $3,000.00 that many people had given towards as a gift to help bring Hanna home.  The reporter asked to interview Mark and I after the service and what follows is the link to his article.  Another reminder to me that this is just God's story unfolding and we are prividleged to have a part of it!
http://www.phillytrib.com/religionarticles/item/567-churches-launch-annual-outreach.html

The only thing is that I think I have to ask the reporter to print a retraction.  I'm not 37...just 29 for the 8th time!   LOL!


No comments: