Well we are still here in the USA without our precious Hanna. We found about the middle of June that the Korean Ministry decided not to work on any Emigration Permits in June. They told the agencies they would start processing in July. Well we just found out yesterday that they are saying they are again not working on the EP's until next month.
Here is a link that you can go to in order to read more information about what is happening, and unfortunately Hanna is stuck right in the middle of it. Click here:EP INFORMATION!!
Her EP I'm sure has been submitted, though the agency in Korea we are with does not confirm those types of things. We are comforted by the fact that God is Sovereign and in control and none of this was a surprise to Him. He knew the path we would walk when we first found out about the miracle of her life.
Please keep the babies in your prayers, the foster families that are taking care of them, the agency workers that I'm sure are overwhelmed as I can only imagine the backlog to the entire system this is making. Please pray for the hearts of the Korean Ministry workers that they would allow these EP's to continue. There are many changes taking place, and there are many families that have broken hearts as their waits are being extended far beyond what they thought. We know Hanna is in amazing care, and we continue to pray that God would prepare her for our family and continue to write each of us upon her heart.
Thank you so much for all of you checking in with us, and following this journey. Times I have felt like I couldn't take another delay, I go back and am reminded of God's faithfulness to us over and over and over again! The joy of this wait, is that we are walking through it not just as parents, but we are walking this path together as a family. We have had some amazing conversations with the girls through out this wait. Adah and Narae see how much we loved them before we even knew them, and the older two are learning how to walk by faith, trusting God's heart even when our feelings are screaming out otherwise.
I can't wait to post the words...we have TRAVEL CLEARANCE but until than, we trust God's heart knowing He knows the exact moment she will be in our arms!